Be sure to review the Exhibitor Services section below for important dates and deadlines. Incentive pricing for several services ends in mid-May; check individual forms for the specific date.
Learn more about the new Marketing Delegate registration option for booth holding companies.
Eligible Exhibitor Organizations:IPW provides a cost-effective marketplace that offers "one-stop shopping" for pre-qualified international and domestic buyers to learn about and purchase U. S. travel products and services from eligible U. S. suppliers.
In order to qualify to exhibit at IPW, organizations must meet the requirement of selling U. S. travel products and services to tour and travel operators and fall into one of the following categories:
- Promoters of U. S. destinations (city, local, state and regional) including:
- Destination Marketing Organizations;
- Government Agencies: State and Territorial Tourism Office; Federal Agencies; and
- Convention and Visitor Bureaus.
- Organizations that sell U. S. travel and tourism products and services to tour operators and wholesalers including:
- Accommodations & Food Service: restaurants; hotels; resorts; management companies; campgrounds; bed & breakfasts;
- Attractions: amusement and theme parks; museums; cultural, historic and natural sites; casinos; shopping facilities; sightseeing; zoos; aquariums; dining/entertainment venues; attraction services; and
- Transportation Companies: airlines; car and recreational vehicle (RV) rental companies; motorcoach; cruise lines; rail services.
- Travel Packagers and Travel Service Providers who sell wholesale U.S. travel products and services including:
- Receptive Operators;
- Destination Management Companies (DMCs);
- Associations that represent the U.S. travel and tourism industry; and
- Travel service providers such as telephone services, credit cards and travel insurance.
Ineligible OrganizationsThe following organization categories do not qualify to exhibit at IPW:
- Print, broadcast, and interactive media;
- Public Relations;
- Research Servicing Companies; and
- Financial institutions and Services such as:
- Marketing systems (SEO/SEM, advertising, email campaigns, social media, web design); and
- Distribution channel management, Revenue and reservation systems.
Online registration is password protected and requires login codes. If your organization attended in 2012, we will email login codes to your organization's Primary Contact submit your 2013 registration.
Have your login codes? Register Now.
If you need login codes, please submit the brief Login Code Request Form.
To register or substitute a delegate or make a change, click here. Payment must be included for each additional registration; however, there is no charge for name changes/substitutions. Cancellations of individual exhibitor or shared booth registrations made by January 7, 2013 will receive a 100 percent refund. Cancellations of individual exhibitor or shared booth registrations made by February 4, 2013 will receive a 50 percent refund. Any cancellations made after February 4, 2013 and any no-shows that occur onsite will not be eligible for a refund.
All cancellations or changes to your booth size or requested booth location, must be submitted in writing to U.S. Travel at email@example.com. A 50 percent refund will be given if the booth is cancelled by January 7, 2013. No refund will be issued for booths cancelled after January 7, 2013.
Take a few moments to review the upcoming U.S. Supplier/Exhibitor Key Dates and Deadlines.
If you would like to nominate buyers who produce a significant amount of USA business, but are not currently on our invitation list, you can provide their names, organization names, and contact information by email via the appropriate link below:
Nominate an International Leisure Buyer
Nominate a Meeting & Incentive Buyer
Nominate a Domestic Buyer
Note: If you designate a Registration Contact who is different from the Key Contact, that Registration Contact will receive all correspondence from U.S. Travel prior to IPW and will be responsible for your organization's compliance with the Brand USA Marketplace Hall Rules and Regulations
View the 2013 Registration Fees.
If an exhibitor registers early, but payment is not received for that individual by the early discount deadline of November 16, 2012 (midnight Eastern Standard Time), the discounted registration fee will not apply.
The individual exhibitor and booth share delegate registration fees include admittance to all official International Pow Wow functions, including meals and evening functions; local transfers for all official IPW events and activities; ground transportation from the Airport to Host Hotels and back; and all publications issued as part of the registration package. These fees do not include booth rental, housing or other transportation. Payment must be received by U.S. Travel for an individual exhibitor delegate registration to be considered valid.
There is no spouse or family program, and no partial registration will be given for attendance at IPW social events.
- Market Update - Sunday, 11 a.m.-12:30 p.m.;
- Educational and country profiles presented by Brand USA’s international offices – Sunday, 10-11:30 a.m.;
- IPW Opening Event – Sunday Evening, 8 p.m.;
- Access to Partner Marketing Pavilion - Saturday through Monday, 9 a.m.-5 p.m.;
- Access to the Brand USA Marketplace Hall – Monday, 8:25 a.m-5:05 p.m.;
- Brand USA hosted Monday Luncheon, 12:40-1:40 p.m.;
- IPW Monday Event (SHOWVegas); and
- Brand USA Partner Engagement Session – Tuesday, 8-8:55 a.m.
Download the Brand USA Marketplace Hall Rules and Regulations.
Topics covered include:
- Cancellation Policy
- Prohibited Activities
- Exhibitor Appointed Contractors
- Booth Set-Up
- Booth Tear-Down
- Complimentary Booth Furniture Package
- Booth Decor
There is a limit of three 10' booth spaces per organization.
Rental of booth space includes:
- one 4' draped table (white)
- two white folding chairs
- one wastebasket
- one standard identification sign with booth number
Booth carpeting is not included in the booth rental fee. The exhibiting organization is required to completely carpet the entire exhibit booth area. All booth spaces not appropriately carpeted shall, at U.S. Travel's discretion, be carpeted and/or corrected by U.S. Travel at the expense of the exhibitor. The exhibiting organization may bring their own carpet, but it must cover the entire exhibit booth area.
All additional décor must be ordered and paid for by the booth-holder directly with Freeman, the official service contractor.
- Any non-profit association or destination promotion agency (states, CVBs, regional promotion agencies).
- Any for-profit parent company may have representatives of its subsidiaries, franchise or management-owned properties in its booth.
- An individual contact listing for the booth share organization will appear on ipw.com under the primary organization's booth listing, including organization name, delegates' name, title, address, phone, fax, website, and email address
- An organization listing in the exhibitor section of the Official Program
- The booth share organization's name, city and state will be printed on the delegates' badges instead of booth-holder name
Key Contacts should register their booth share delegates through the online registration system. If you have purchased a Shared Booth and Shared Booth Occupant registrations, you can click here to assign those shared booth occupants online. All booth sharing organizations you have registered in the past will be available for selection. If you have new organizations that are not listed, email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will add them to your list.
In addition to the shared booth fee paid by the booth holder, each individual registered under the shared booth must also pay an individual registration fee.
Booths will be assigned beginning February 2013, and announced in late March. If an organization does not submit their location request or purchases booth space after February 2013, U.S. Travel retains the right to assign the organization's booth space in any area of the Brand USA Marketplace Hall Hall and make adjustments to the floor plan at any time that it deems appropriate. No rights or privileges are created for any exhibitor as a result of previous space assignments or years of participation in IPW.
Exhibitors can use the “I Am Here” technology to e-mail their booth location to the buyers and press.
- Click the desired exhibitor name on the floor plan
- The company profile card appears
- Click the "email a friend" icon - this creates a unique booth ID and "I am Here" coordinate
- Send a single email by clicking on the email icon next to the URL address
Once posted, the interactive floor plan will be updated once a week to include new exhibitors or booth changes. Even though a booth may appear to be available on the floor plan it is possible that it has been assigned but not updated online yet. If you have any questions regarding the interactive floor plan, contact email@example.com.
If you are using an exhibit service contractor other than Freeman, please download the Exhibitor Appointed Contractor (EAC) Form and return both the completed form and a copy of the exhibit service contractor's certificate of insurance to U.S. Travel by May 10, 2013.
The exhibit service contractor's certificate of insurance must name the U.S. Travel Association, Freeman and the Las Vegas Convention Center as additional insureds. For more information on EACs, please refer to the Brand USA Marketplace Hall Rules and Regulations, item number 4.
Please note: If an exhibitor is using a representative from their own organization to assist with set up and dismantling of their booth, that representative must be a registered delegate of IPW, or advance notification of that representative's contact information must be given to U.S. Travel for approval by May 10, 2013 (access will only be given during exhibitor move-in/move-out times).
Freeman Quick Facts
Freeman Online Services website
Green Tips for Exhibitors
Complimentary Furniture Package form
Pay close attention to the following shipping periods and deadlines. Plan accordingly and use the appropriate label below.
Freight Delivery Instructions
Advance shipments to the Freeman Warehouse – May 10-May 31, 2013
Freeman will accept crated, boxed or skidded materials at the warehouse beginning Friday, May 10, 2013. Material arriving after Friday, May 31, 2013, will be received at the warehouse with an additional after deadline charge. Warehouse materials are accepted at the warehouse Monday through Friday between the hours of 8:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
Label for shipments to Freeman Warehouse
Shipments to Freeman at the Las Vegas Convention Center - Cannot deliver before June 8, 2013
Freeman will receive shipments at the exhibit facility beginning Saturday, June 8, 2013. Shipments arriving before this date may be refused by the facility. Any charges incurred for early freight accepted by the facility will be the responsibility of the exhibitor.
Label for shipments to Freeman/Las Vegas Convention Center
Business appointments at IPW are pre-scheduled in advance based on international and domestic buyer and exhibitor requests according to a priority matching system. Booth-holders may submit up to 50 appointment requests ber booth space. Once the Online Appointment Request period closes, computer-generated appointment lists are distributed to attendees.
Exhibitors can pre-schedule up to 44 appointments per booth (not per delegate). Please note that companies participating in a booth share do not receive individual appointment schedules; the booth as a whole is eligible for up to 44 appointments. It is up to the key contact of the booth-holding company to assign the scheduled appointments to individuals within the booth once the appointment scheduling process has been completed. If booth-holders do not receive the maximum 44 appointments during the online appointment request period, the manual scheduling feature will be available to request additional appointments.
In addition, we offer options that allow exhibitors to purchase additional appointments, group appointments with nearby booths, and to opt out of appointments with certain buyer and non-buyer types.
Please keep in mind that if you have not paid your 2013 registration in full, you will not receive your booth number confirmation, have access to request appointments, and the buyers will not be able to request an appointment with you.
Exhibitor appointments are scheduled with the booth-holding company, not with a particular individual registered under that booth. If you purchase the Extra Appointments Option, the additional appointments are managed by the Key Contact. They are not assigned to another registered delegate in the booth.
If your organization has received fully booked schedules in the past and is able to handle additional pre-scheduled appointments, the Extra Appointments Option may be useful for you.
Mutual appointment requests still have the highest priority in the scheduling process and your requests are not guaranteed, but by allowing you to make additional requests, you are improving your chances of getting more appointments. Please be staffed to handle additional appointments.
We do not recommend this option for first time exhibitors or exhibitors who have not had full schedules in the past, unless you are confident you will have high demand for appointments from the buyers.
Please note, once Manual Scheduling is active, the Extra Appointment option is no longer available for purchase, and no refunds will be issued.
Extra Appointment Option Fees
|Members||Board Level Members||Non-Members|
Exhibitors who prefer not to meet with the above mentioned groups should select and add the appropriate “Opt-Out” item to the shopping cart when registering online.
- Meeting & Incentive Appointment Option - Opt Out
- Press Appointments Option - Opt Out
- Visit USA Committee Appointments Option - Opt Out
- Commercial Service Appointments Option - Opt Out
Opportunities to Maximize Your Exposure
- Official Program Ads
- Banners, Carpet Logos, & Tower Ads
- IPW.com Ads
- IPW Daily Ads
- Brand USA Media Marketplace Package
- Online Press Room
- Online Marketplace
- Hotel Room Distribution Service
- Reserved Tables at Official Luncheons
- Contact Lists
- Lapel Pins