Can I attend IPW without purchasing a booth?
No. This is an appointment-based show and exhibitors are required to occupy booth space in order to meet with buyers
What is included in a standard booth?
- Draped 8' back wall and 36" side rails
- Sign with company name and booth number
- Complimentary booth package, which includes a draped 4' table, two chairs, and one wastebasket. (Optional Furniture Package Form from the Online Exhibitor Services Manual must be submitted to receive this package.)
What is the booth height limit?
We are transitioning from 10’ to 8’ booth height to match industry standards. Variances may be given to previously-built 10’ high booths. Contact IPW show management with questions.
What is the max number of people I can register in my booth?
Exhibitors may register up to four delegates per 10'x10' booth space. Thus, single booth holders may register up to four delegates; double booth holders up to eight delegates; and triple booth holders up to twelve delegates.
The complimentary Board Representative registration and the various one-day badges do not count toward the four delegates per booth space limit.
Purchasers of an Express Booth may only register one delegate: the Key Contact.
What is an Express Booth?
The Express Booth option is a turnkey, cost-effective solution for exhibitors with a limited budget. Includes one registration and the ability to pre-schedule up to 22 one-on-one appointments with traditional IPW buyers (with potential for an additional 22 appointments during Manual Scheduling)..
What is included in an express booth?
- Branded graphic and sign with company name and booth number
- Express booth furniture package: one table, two chairs and one wastebasket (No need to submit the Optional Furniture Package Form from the Online Exhibitor Services Manual.)
- Key Contact Registration
What is a Booth Share?
Certain booth-holding organizations such as non-profit associations (e.g., state tourism offices and CVBs) and for-profit parent companies such as hotel chains (e.g., Hilton Hotels Corporation, Marriott International, etc.) are eligible to share their booth with other individuals from organizations that are members of those associations, or subsidiaries and franchises of those for-profit companies. There is a fee for the Booth Share Option. All individuals registered as part of a Booth Share must pay the individual Shared Booth Partner Delegate registration fee.
What do organizations participating in a declared booth share receive?
- The booth-sharing organization will appear under the booth-holder's organizations listing on ipw.com. The booth partner's sub-listing will include the organization name, delegates name(s), title, address, phone, fax, website, and email address.
- An organization listing in the Exhibitor section of the Find Delegates search results on My IPW and the mobile app.
- The booth partner organization's name, city and state will be printed on the delegates' badges instead of booth-holder name.
- A contact listing for the booth partner organization will appear on ipw.com under the booth-holder's organization listing.
When will I get my booth confirmation?
When all of the booths have been assigned and entered into the database, the Key Contact will receive an email with their booth assignment (in mid to late March).
How do I know where my assigned booth is located?
In mid- to late March, when booth assignments are distributed, we will also publish a link to the interactive floor plan, which shows the layout of the Brand USA Marketplace Hall with regions and individual booths.
Note: Express Booths will be located in the new Express Booth Pavilion, not in the geographic regions of standard booths.
Why did I get the booth location I was assigned?
Based on the region you designated and any requests you specified when you registered online, it was the best location available at the time of assigning space.
What are booth set up hours?
- Saturday: 8:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
- Sunday: 8:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
- Monday: 7:00 a.m.-8:00 a.m.
Show hours are:
- Monday: 8:30 a.m.-5:15 p.m.
- Tuesday: 8:30 a.m.-5:15 p.m.
- Wednesday: 8:30 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
Can I set up my own booth?
Yes, if no tools are required to do so. If any kind of tools are required, you must use U.S. Travel Association’s official Contractor or appoint your own.
What is an Exhibitor Appointed Contractor?
Exhibitor appointed contractors (EACs) are independent contractors hired by an exhibiting company and can include booth builders, supervisors or designers, independent display companies, delivery personnel or technicians. They are used in place of U.S. Travel Association’s official contractor, Freeman. (Note: In order for employees of these contractors to gain access to the Brand USA Marketplace Hall, the exhibitor must submit their completed Exhibitor Appointed Contractor Form and related certificates of insurance by the deadline date posted on the Key Dates and Deadlines.)
Can I use unregistered co-workers to set up my booth?
Yes, but advance notification of that representative's contact information must be given to U.S. Travel for pre-approval (access will only be given during exhibitor move-in/move-out times). Submit this information using the Notification of Intent to Use Non-Registered Staff or Agents of Exhibiting Organization for Booth Set-Up/Dismantle Form.
Can I bring my own booth furniture?
Yes, you may hand-carry your own materials into the exhibit facility; however, the use or rental of dollies, flat trucks and other mechanical equipment is not permitted.
When will I receive my Exhibitor Services Information?
In mid- to late March, we will post exhibitor services resources online and email all exhibitor Key Contacts the link to Freeman's online Exhibitor Services site.
Do I need to order carpet?
No. Exhibitors are not required to carpet their booths at IPW 2022.
Can I have a raffle/prize drawing in my booth?
No. They are prohibited on the show floor.
If I downgrade or cancel registrations, can I roll over my money to IPW 2023 in lieu of a refund?
No, you cannot roll over your money to future IPW trade shows.