We look forward to reuniting the world in Las Vegas next month.
Health and Safety & Registration Update
We are excited to open IPW in nearly four weeks! We have full confidence that this year’s show will serve as an integral step in getting the global travel industry back up on its feet. Behind the scenes, we have been hard at work to ensure that IPW 2021 is a safe, comfortable and productive environment. Learn about our health and safety practices.
We are pleased to report strong registration numbers despite complicated circumstances across the globe. As of now, we have more than 1,000 buyers and press registered and we hope that number will increase when additional good news on borders comes to fruition. Approximately 500 buyers and press are registered to attend from markets that can already travel to the U.S. primarily from Canada, Mexico, Central America and South America (except Brazil). An additional 400 buyers are registered to attend from the United Kingdom and European Union, and we anticipate that these delegates will be able to travel to the U.S. in time for IPW.
Go Global: IPW's Virtual Appointment Option
We are also excited to connect you with additional buyers through Go Global: IPW’s Virtual Appointment Option. This complimentary add-on for IPW exhibitors will allow you to unlock up to 32 additional, virtual appointments with buyers who are unable to travel to the U.S. in September. This option is available in the My IPW shopping cart and buyer registration will open soon. Mark your calendars—these virtual appointments will take place September 15 and 16. Learn more.
Freeman Discount Deadline – Friday, August 20
Friday, August 20 is the last day to receive advance pricing on your Freeman order. Visit FreemanOnline to view all products and services, including furniture, graphics, labor, utilities, shipping and more. Exhibitors utilizing the complimentary booth package must submit the appropriate form today.
Brand USA Marketplace Hall Rules and Regulations
- Review our updated Brand USA Marketplace Hall Rules and Regulations for booth requirements and restrictions, including how our health and safety practices impact your space.
- Review our Linear Booth Guidelines, Archway Regulations and Exhibitor FAQs to help you design your space.
- We are transitioning from 10’ to 8’ booth height to match industry standards. Variances are required to use previously-built 10’ booths at IPW 2021. Contact IPW below to receive approval.
- Marketing and Technology Providers (MTPs) should review their own rules and regulations.
Upcoming Key Dates
- August 20 – Last day to receive advance pricing for services provided by the Las Vegas Convention Center such as Internet and telecommunications. Visit FreemanOnline to submit these order forms.
- August 27 – Everyone will receive an email alerting them that appointment schedules are available and Manual Scheduling goes live.
- August 27 – Last chance for delegates who cover their own housing expenses to make reservations through our housing bureau.
- August 27 – Last day to receive a 50 percent refund of fees for cancelled delegate registrations, booth space, and Media Marketplace packages.*
The deadline has passed for EAC (exhibitor appointed contractor) registration. If you are utilizing an EAC, please submit the following as soon as possible:
- Completed Exhibitor Appointed Contractor (EAC) form
- Certificates of Insurance, as indicated on the EAC form
If you would like to use a representative from your company to install and dismantle your booth, and they are not a registered IPW delegate, U.S. Travel requires advance notification. Complete this form to receive approval.
Booth Changes, Additions and Cancellations
Key Contacts may make exhibitor delegate changes and additions by accessing My IPW with their individual logins. If you purchased a shared booth and shared booth partner registrations, Key Contacts must assign those registrations to your partners through My IPW. Retrieve your My IPW individual logins.
Delegate cancellations, booth changes and booth cancellations must be emailed to the IPW Registrar for processing.
Marketing and Technology (MTP) Exhibitors: To make any changes to your registered delegates or to add an additional registration, please contact the MTP Registrar.