Eligible Exhibitor Organizations:
IPW provides a cost-effective marketplace that offers "one-stop shopping" for pre-qualified international and domestic buyers to learn about and purchase U. S. travel products and services from eligible U. S. suppliers.
In order to qualify to exhibit at IPW, organizations must meet the requirement of selling U. S. travel products and services to tour and travel operators and fall into one of the following categories:
- Promoters of U. S. destinations (city, local, state and regional) including:
- Destination Marketing Organizations;
- Government Agencies: State and Territorial Tourism Office; Federal Agencies; and
- Convention and Visitor Bureaus.
- Organizations that sell U. S. travel and tourism products and services to tour operators and wholesalers including:
- Accommodations & Food Service: restaurants; hotels; resorts; management companies; campgrounds; bed & breakfasts;
- Attractions: amusement and theme parks; museums; cultural, historic and natural sites; casinos; shopping facilities; sightseeing; zoos; aquariums; dining/entertainment venues; attraction services; and
- Transportation Companies: airlines; car and recreational vehicle (RV) rental companies; motorcoach; cruise lines; rail services.
- Travel Packagers and Travel Service Providers who sell wholesale U.S. travel products and services including:
- Receptive Operators;
- Destination Management Companies (DMCs);
- Associations that represent the U.S. travel and tourism industry; and
- Travel service providers such as telephone services, credit cards and travel insurance.
Note: Exhibitor organizations can only sell U. S. travel products and services to buyers at IPW. U. S. suppliers are not permitted to sell their products and services to other U. S. suppliers, unless they are registered as a domestic buyer.
The following organization categories do not qualify to exhibit at IPW:
- Print, broadcast, and interactive media;
- Public Relations;
- Research Servicing Companies; and
- Financial institutions and Services such as:
- Marketing systems (SEO/SEM, advertising, email campaigns, social media, web design); and
- Distribution channel management, Revenue and reservation systems.
New for Marketing organizations – the ability to participate with appointments on the marketplace floor! The Partner Marketing Pavilion sponsorship is an exclusive opportunity allowing a limited number of marketing organizations to promote products and services to IPW attendees from a highly visible Partner Marketing Pavilion section located adjacent to the Brand USA booth. Benefits include: participation in the appointment scheduling process with U.S. suppliers and buyers; access to the ipw.com database; and full attendance at all official events including luncheons and evening events. Included in the sponsorship fee is the booth package covering furniture graphics and carpet. Learn more.
Online registration is password protected and requires login codes. If your organization attended in 2015, we will email login codes to your organization's Primary Contact submit your 2016 registration.
To be eligible for the member rates, 2016 member dues must be paid by February 29, 2016, regardless of when the registration purchase was made. If the dues payment is not received by February 29, 2016, the Non-Member Rate will be applied to the IPW registration invoice (paid or unpaid) and balance billed.
Have your login codes? Register Now.
If you need login codes, please submit the brief Login Code Request Form. Please review the Key Dates and Deadlines for important registration deadlines. Due to the high volume of requests, we cannot guarantee that login code requests submitted fewer than 5 days in advance of a registration deadline will be processed in time for you to qualify for a particular registration fee discount.
Download step-by-step registration instructions.
The Key Contact for the booth is solely responsible for notifying U.S. Travel Association of any booth or delegate changes/cancellations.
To register a substitute delegate or make a change on an existing registration, click here. Payment must be included for each additional registration; however, there is no charge for name changes/substitutions.
Cancellations of individual exhibitor or shared booth registrations made by January 4, 2016, will receive a 100 percent refund. Cancellations of individual exhibitor or shared booth registrations made by February 1, 2016, will receive a 50 percent refund. Any cancellations made after February 1, 2016, and any no-shows that occur onsite will not be eligible for a refund.
All cancellations or changes to your booth size or requested booth location, must be submitted in writing to U.S. Travel at email@example.com. A 50 percent refund will be given if the booth is cancelled by January 4, 2016. No refund will be issued for booths cancelled after January 4, 2016.
Note: Downsizing your booth is considered a partial cancellation; in this case, the 50% refund applies to the difference between the rate of your original booth size and the rate of the smaller booth size.
Take a few moments to review the upcoming U.S. Supplier/Exhibitor Key Dates and Deadlines.
If you would like to nominate buyers who produce a significant amount of USA business, but are not currently on our invitation list, you can provide their names, organization names, and contact information by email via the appropriate link below:
Nominate an International Leisure Buyer
Nominate a Meeting & Incentive Buyer
Nominate a Domestic Buyer
Note: If you designate a Registration Contact who is different from the Key Contact, that Registration Contact will receive all correspondence from U.S. Travel prior to IPW and will be responsible for your organization's compliance with the Brand USA Marketplace Hall Rules and Regulations
Individual exhibitor and booth share delegate registration is open only to U.S. suppliers who have reserved a booth (regular or shared) or who are participating in a declared booth share. Exhibitors may register up to three delegates per 10'x10' booth space. Thus, single booth holders may register up to three staff; double booth holders up to six staff; and triple booth holders up to nine staff.
Please note that individual exhibitor delegate registration fees are not included in the booth rental fee. For declared shared booths, in addition to the shared booth fee paid by the booth holder, each individual partner registered must also pay the shared booth delegate registration fee.
View the 2016 Registration Fees - Exhibitors
If an exhibitor registers at a discounted rate, but payment is not received for that individual by the discount deadline, the discounted registration fee will not apply. U.S. Travel will amend the registration, applying the next applicable rate, and will balance bill the new amount due.
The individual exhibitor and booth share delegate registration fees include admittance to all official IPW functions, including meals and evening functions; local transfers for all official IPW events and activities; ground transportation from the airport to Host Hotels and back; and all publications issued as part of the registration package. These fees do not include booth rental, housing or other transportation. Payment must be received by U.S. Travel for an individual exhibitor delegate registration to be considered valid.
There is no spouse or family program, and no partial registration will be given for attendance at IPW social events.
- Market Update (Sunday morning);
- Educational and country profiles presented by Brand USA’s international offices (Sunday morning);
- IPW Opening Event (Sunday evening);
- Access to the Brand USA Marketplace Hall (Monday only);
- Brand USA hosted Monday Luncheon;
- IPW Monday Event; and
- Brand USA Partner Engagement Session (Tuesday morning).
The Monday-Only PR Delegate registration category was created for exhibiting supplier organizations who have purchased the Brand USA Media Marketplace package, and wish to bring in a public relations or media manager to staff just the Brand USA Media Marketplace. If needed, you may purchase up to two (2) Monday-only PR badges for your representatives to staff your Brand USA Media Marketplace table.
Note: A Brand USA Media Marketplace package purchaser is not required to purchase the additional Monday-Only PR delegate badge. If you have registered enough exhibitor delegates to staff your booth that one or two can leave the trade show floor, while still leaving at least one exhibitor delegate to staff the booth, there is no additional badge charge for the delegate(s) who staff the Brand USA Media Marketplace table.
The Monday-Only PR Delegate badge costs $295 (limit: 2) and provides access to the following:
- IPW Opening Event (Sunday evening);
- Access to the Brand USA Media Marketplace, including: Sessions I and II, and the Reception (Monday only);
- Access to the Brand USA Marketplace Hall, including the Partner Marketing Pavilion (Monday only);
- Brand USA hosted Monday Luncheon; and
- IPW Monday Event.
Note: The PR Badge does not provide access to the trade show floor on set-up days.
Download the Brand USA Marketplace Hall Rules and Regulations.
Topics covered include:
- Cancellation Policy
- Prohibited Activities
- Exhibitor Appointed Contractors
- Booth Set-Up
- Booth Tear-Down
- Complimentary Booth Furniture Package
- Booth Decor
- Aisle Carpet and End of Aisle Signage - NEW
There is a limit of three 10' booth spaces per organization.
Rental of booth space includes:
- one 4' draped table (white)
- two white folding chairs
- one wastebasket
- one standard identification sign with booth number
Remember, you must submit the Optional Furniture Package Form prior to the published deadline (see Exhibitor Services section) to receive these items at no cost.
Booth carpeting is not included in the booth rental fee. The exhibiting organization is required to completely carpet the entire exhibit booth area. All booth spaces not appropriately carpeted shall, at U.S. Travel's discretion, be carpeted and/or corrected by U.S. Travel at the expense of the exhibitor. The exhibiting organization may bring their own carpet, but it must cover the entire exhibit booth area.
All additional décor must be ordered and paid for by the booth-holder directly with Freeman, the official service contractor.
- Any non-profit association or destination promotion agency (states, CVBs, regional promotion agencies).
- Any for-profit parent company may have representatives of its subsidiaries, franchise or management-owned properties in its booth.
- An individual contact listing for the booth share organization will appear on ipw.com under the primary organization's booth listing, including organization name, delegates' name, title, address, phone, fax, website, and email address;
- An organization listing in the exhibitor section of the Official Program; and
- The booth share organization's name, city and state will be printed on the delegates' badges instead of booth-holder organization name.
Please note that companies participating in a Booth Share do not receive individual appointment schedules; the booth as a whole is eligible for up to 44 appointments and it is up to the Key Contact of the booth-holding company to assign the scheduled appointments to individuals within the booth once the appointment scheduling process has been completed.
Key Contacts should register their booth share delegates through the online registration system. If you have purchased a Shared Booth and Shared Booth Occupant registrations, you can click here to assign those shared booth occupants online. All booth sharing organizations you have registered in the past will be available for selection. If you have new organizations that are not listed, email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will add them to your list.
In addition to the shared booth fee paid by the booth holder, each individual registered under the shared booth must also pay an individual shared booth occupant registration fee.
Booths will be assigned beginning in January 2016, and announced in April 2016. If an organization does not submit their location request, or purchases booth space after January 2016, U.S. Travel retains the right to assign the organization's booth space in any area of the Brand USA Marketplace Hall and make adjustments to the floor plan at any time that it deems appropriate. No rights or privileges are created for any exhibitor as a result of previous space assignments or years of participation in IPW. Please keep in mind that if you have not paid your 2016 registration in full, you will not receive your booth number confirmation until payment is received.
IPW's interactive floor plan allows viewers to zoom, pan the map, view exhibitor information, search for exhibitors and use the favorites feature. Click on the question mark (?) icon on the floor plan for helpful tips on using this new tool.
Exhibitors can use the “I Am Here” technology to e-mail their booth location to the buyers and press.
- Click the desired exhibitor name on the floor plan
- The company profile card appears
- Click the "email a friend" icon - this creates a unique booth ID and "I am Here" coordinate
- Send a single email by clicking on the email icon next to the URL address
Once posted, the interactive floor plan will be updated once a week to include new exhibitors or booth changes. Even though a booth may appear to be available on the floor plan it is possible that it has been assigned but not updated online yet. If you have any questions regarding the interactive floor plan, contact email@example.com.
View the Brand USA Marketplace Hall Floor Plan - Coming April 2016
Freeman is the official show contractor for IPW.
If you are using an exhibit service contractor other than Freeman, please note that U.S. Travel requires advance notification. The following must be submitted by May 6, 2016:
- Completed Exhibitor Appointed Contractor (EAC) Form; and
- Certificates of Insurance for the following:
- Workers compensation providing at least $100,000 in coverage and meeting the requirements established by the State of Louisiana; and
- Comprehensive general liability providing at least $1,000,000 in coverage and naming U.S. Travel Association, Freeman and New Orleans Ernest N. Morial Convention Center as additional insureds.
Please note: An exhibitor may use a representative from the exhibiting organization to assist with set up and dismantling of the booth; however, if that representative is not a registered IPW delegate, advance notification of that representative's contact information must be given to U.S. Travel for pre-approval (access will only be given during exhibitor move-in/move-out times). Submit this information using the Exhibitor Appointed Contractor (EAC) Form by May 6, 2016.
For more information on EACs, please refer to the Brand USA Marketplace Hall Rules and Regulations, item number 4.
Exhibitors may hand-carry their own materials into the exhibit facility. The use or rental of dollies, flat trucks and other mechanical equipment, however, is not permitted. Freeman will control access to the loading docks in order to provide for a safe and orderly move-in/out. Only full time employees of the exhibiting company will be allowed to hand-carry items. Unloading or reloading at the dock of any and all contracted carriers will be handled by Freeman.
Important links to exhibitor services order forms and the Freeman Online website.
Freeman Quick Facts - Coming Spring 2016
Freeman Online Services website - Coming Spring 2016
Green Tips for Exhibitors - Coming Spring 2016
Complimentary Furniture Package Order Form - Coming Spring 2016
Pay close attention to the following shipping periods and deadlines. Plan accordingly and use the appropriate label below.
Advance shipments to the Freeman Warehouse - Coming Spring 2016
Shipments to Freeman at the Orange County Convention Center - Coming Spring 2016
Sampling Authorization Request Form - Coming Spring 2016
Internet Request Form - Coming Spring 2016
Audio Visual Order Form - Coming Spring 2016
Booth Security Order Form - Coming Spring 2016
Carpet Order Form - Coming Spring 2016
Floral Order Form - Coming Spring 2016
Internet, Cable TV, and Phone Order Form - Coming Spring 2016
Business appointments at IPW are pre-scheduled based on international and domestic buyer and exhibitor requests according to a priority matching system. Booth-holders may submit up to 50 appointment requests per booth space. Once the Online Appointment Request period closes, computer-generated appointment lists are distributed to attendees and Manual Scheduling opens.
Exhibitors can pre-schedule up to 44 appointments per booth (not per delegate). Please note that companies participating in a booth share do not receive individual appointment schedules; the booth as a whole is eligible for up to 44 appointments. It is up to the key contact of the booth-holding company to assign the scheduled appointments to individuals within the booth once the appointment scheduling process has been completed. If booth-holders do not receive the maximum 44 appointments during the online appointment request period, the manual scheduling feature will be available to request and receive additional appointments.
In addition, we offer options that allow exhibitors to purchase additional appointments, group appointments with nearby booths, and to opt out of appointments with certain buyer and non-buyer types.
Please keep in mind that if you have not paid your 2016 registration in full, you will not receive your booth number confirmation, have access to request appointments, and the buyers will not be able to request an appointment with you.
Exhibitor appointments are scheduled with the booth-holding company, not with a particular individual registered under that booth. If you purchase the Extra Appointments Option, the additional appointments are managed by the Key Contact. They are not assigned to another registered delegate in the booth.
If your organization has received fully booked schedules in the past and is able to handle additional pre-scheduled appointments, the Extra Appointments Option may be useful for you.
Mutual appointment requests still have the highest priority in the scheduling process though such requests are not guaranteed. By allowing you to make additional requests, we improve your chances of getting more appointments. Please be staffed to handle additional appointments.
We do not recommend this option for first time exhibitors or exhibitors who have not had full schedules in the past, unless you are confident you will have high demand for appointments from the buyers.
Please note, once Manual Scheduling is active, the Extra Appointment option is no longer available for purchase, and no refunds will be issued.
Extra Appointment Option Fees
|Members||Board Level Members||Non-Members|
The fee is non-refundable once the computerized appointment scheduling process begins.
Exhibitors who prefer not to meet with the above mentioned groups should select and add the appropriate “Opt-Out” item to the shopping cart when registering online.
- Commercial Service Appointments Option - Opt Out
- Domestic Operators Appointments Option - Opt Out
- Marketing Partner Appointments Option - Opt Out
- Meeting & Incentive Appointment Option - Opt Out
- OTA (Online Travel Agency) Appointment Option - Opt Out
- Press Appointments Option - Opt Out
- Receptive Tour Operators Appointments Option - Opt Out
- Visit USA Committee Appointments Option - Opt Out
Opportunities to Maximize Your Exposure
- Official Program Ads
- Banners, Carpet Logos, & Tower Ads
- IPW.com Ads
- IPW Daily Ads
- Brand USA Media Marketplace Package
- Online Press Room
- IPW Online Marketplace
- Hotel Room Distribution Service
- Reserved Tables at Official Luncheons (Monday-Wednesday)
- Contact Lists
- Lapel Pins