We are committed to your well-being
U.S. Travel, premier sponsor Brand USA and our hosts, the Las Vegas Convention and Visitors Authority and Travel Nevada are fully committed to conducting a successful, productive and, above all, safe IPW next year that reunites the global travel community.
While some traditional elements of IPW may not be possible at IPW 2021, you can count on many familiar aspects of this can’t-miss event.
IPW will continue to work closely with the Las Vegas Convention Center, Nevada Health Guidelines, CDC recommendations and others to ensure best practices are implemented and followed.
You can expect to see:
- Socially-distanced exhibit booths on the show floor with six feet between each 10'x10' booth space (including within double and triple booths)
- Two booth delegates for each 10'x10' booth space
- Carpeting not required
- One-way aisles on the show floor
Health and Safety
- Daily health screening / temperature checks upon arrival to convention center
- Required face coverings
- Hand sanitizing stations
- Enhanced surface cleaning protocols
- Re-imagined and staggered lunch sessions to avoid mass gatherings
- Separate entry and exit points in various areas
- Self check-in registration kiosks
- Additional signage reminders to socially distance
- Indoor/Outdoor spaces will be utilized as much as possible
- Enhanced mobile app content to limit contact with printed materials