Criteria to Exhibit
The Marketing and Technology Pavilion provides an opportunity for organizations to promote products and services to IPW delegates, including U.S. exhibitors.
The following marketing and technology organizations qualify to exhibit in the Marketing and Technology Pavilion:
- Print, broadcast, and interactive media
- Advertising; Public relations; Research servicing companies
- Marketing systems (SEO/SEM, email campaigns, social media, web design)
- Distribution channel management
- White label booking engine services
- Revenue and reservation systems
Once you have returned the signed Letter of Agreement, the IPW registration team will process your registration and send you an invoice, along with a "Proof Sheet" summarizing your registration and organization profile details. In addition, we will reconfirm all fulfillment deadlines for your turnkey booth and other sponsor benefits.
Special Notes for Chairman's/Board Circle Member Organizations
The complimentary IPW credential afforded to the official board representative is nontransferable.
This credential does not count toward the maximum three permitted per booth space.
For those companies that qualify as a domestic buyer:
Board and Chairman's Circle Level member benefits may only be applied to one registration (MTP booth or domestic buyer registration). It cannot be applied to both. If you decide to apply your member benefits of three (3) complimentary delegates to your domestic buyer registration, you will receive the MTP booth at the member rate (not the discounted Chairman’s or Board Circle member rate).
Interested providers must complete a Sponsorship Letter of Agreement before confirming placement. Your registration fee includes:
- Access to educational sessions, lunches, official IPW evening events; the ability to book hotel rooms in the supplier hotel blocks (at exhibitor’s expense); and use of shuttle transportation.
- Turnkey booth package includes 10’x10’ area (10'x20' for double booth) surrounded by 42” side walls. Graphics for your back wall and double-sided ID sign will be produced for you based on artwork you provide.
- Furniture Package including: standard ("classic") carpet, one signature loveseat, two black diamond arm chairs, one metro slate cocktail table, and one wastebasket.
- Rotating 300x250 ad unit, logo with click-thru link on sponsors page and company listing on ipw.com and ability to contact suppliers and buyers.
- Company name, logo and booth number in the official program.
- One (1) reserved table for the Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday Luncheons. Guests at the table must be registered IPW delegates.
- Inclusion in a featured article in the IPW Daily Weekend issue with booth location, URL, logo and company description.
How Do I Purchase a Marketing and Technology Pavilion Booth?
Interested organizations should contact Ruth Mensch to discuss availability and to sign a Marketing and Technology Pavilion Sponsorship Letter of Agreement.
Marketing and Technology providers can request/receive up to 44 pre-scheduled business appointments with exhibiting travel supplier organizations and/or buyers, plus the opportunity for “drop in” appointments on-site, and the ability to purchase the extra appointment option, providing the ability to submit an additional 50 appointment requests for a possible 88 appointments per booth space.
Additions, Changes, and Cancellations
The Key Contact for the booth is solely responsible for notifying U.S. Travel Association of any additions, changes or cancellations to your registration.
To make any changes to your registered delegates or to add an additional registration, please contact Ally Leff, Manager, Meeting and Event Services.