Criteria to Exhibit
The Marketing and Technology Pavilion (MTP) provides an opportunity for organizations to promote products and services to IPW delegates, including U.S. exhibitors.
The following marketing and technology organizations qualify to exhibit in the Marketing and Technology Pavilion:
- Print, broadcast, and interactive media
- Advertising; Public relations; Research servicing companies
- Marketing systems (SEO/SEM, email campaigns, social media, web design)
- Distribution channel management
- White label booking engine services
- Revenue and reservation systems
Once you have returned the signed Letter of Agreement, the IPW registration team will process your registration and send you an invoice, along with a "Proof Sheet" summarizing your registration and organization profile details. In addition, we will reconfirm all fulfillment deadlines for your turnkey booth and other sponsor benefits.
Special Notes for Chairman's/Board Circle Member Organizations
The complimentary IPW credential afforded to the official board representative is nontransferable.
This credential does not count toward the maximum three permitted per booth space.
For those companies that qualify as a domestic buyer:
Board and Chairman's Circle Level member benefits may only be applied to one registration (MTP booth or domestic buyer registration). It cannot be applied to both. If you decide to apply your member benefits of three (3) complimentary delegates to your domestic buyer registration, you will receive the MTP booth at the member rate (not the discounted Chairman’s or Board Circle member rate).
Interested providers must complete a Sponsorship Letter of Agreement before confirming placement. Your registration fee includes:
- Access to educational sessions, lunches, official IPW evening events and the ability to book hotel rooms in the supplier hotel blocks (at exhibitor’s expense).
- Turnkey 10’ x 10’ booth package (with options to upgrade furniture and customize booth backdrop)
- Rotating 300x250 ad unit, logo with click-thru link on sponsors page and company listing on ipw.com and ability to contact suppliers and buyers.
- Exhibitor listing (company name and booth number) in the IPW mobile app.
- Inclusion in a featured article about the Marketing and Technology Pavilion in the IPW Daily Weekend issue with booth location, logo and link to company website.
Marketing and Technology Pavilion (MTP) exhibitors can request/receive up to 42 pre-scheduled business appointments with exhibiting travel supplier organizations and/or buyers, plus the opportunity for “drop in” appointments on-site, and the ability to purchase the extra appointment option, providing the ability to submit an additional 50 appointment requests for a possible 84 appointments per booth space.
Appointments scheduled with exhibiting travel suppliers will take place in the supplier's booth; appointments scheduled with buyers will take place in the MTP booth.
How Do I Purchase a Marketing and Technology Pavilion Booth?
Interested organizations should contact the sales team to discuss availability and to sign a Marketing and Technology Pavilion Sponsorship Letter of Agreement.
Additions, Changes, and Cancellations
The Key Contact for the booth is solely responsible for notifying U.S. Travel Association of any additions, changes or cancellations to your registration.
To make any changes to your registered delegates or to add an additional registration, please contact the MTP Registrar.
Cancellations and Refunds
Cancellations must be submitted in writing to U.S. Travel. Cancellations received by March 3, 2023, will receive a 100 percent refund. Cancellations received between March 4-31, 2023, will receive a 50 percent refund. Any cancellations made on or after April 1, 2023, and any no-shows that occur onsite will not be eligible for a refund.