1. The contents of and information displayed on this web site ("IPW.com") are protected by U.S. and international copyright laws, and are the property of the U.S. Travel and/or other parties. The downloading, reproduction, distribution, republication, uploading, transmission, or retransmission of, or creation of derivative works from, any of IPW.com contents, other than for non-commercial individual use, is strictly prohibited unless otherwise indicated below or on USTravel.org’s Research Reproduction Rights webpage. All rights not expressly granted are reserved.
3. You agree that you will not use any device, software or other instrumentality to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of our site, and that you will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure. In addition, you agree that you will not use any robot, spider, other automatic device, or manual process to monitor or copy our web pages or the content contained herein, without the prior express consent from an authorized U.S. Travel representative (such consent is deemed given for standard search engine technology employed by Internet search web sites to direct Internet users to this site).
4. This site may provide you with the ability to use usernames, passwords, or other codes or devices to gain access to restricted portions of this site ("access codes"). The content contained in such restricted areas is confidential to U.S. Travel/IPW.com, and is provided to you for your business use only. We reserve the right to prohibit the use of such access codes on your behalf by third parties where we determine that such use interferes with our site’s operation or is otherwise detrimental to U.S. Travel/IPW.com.
5. All IPW.com INFORMATION IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above exclusion may not apply to you.
6. With respect to all communications you make to IPW.com regarding IPW.com information including but not limited to feedback, questions, comments, suggestions and the like: (a) you shall have no right of confidentiality in your communications and U.S. Travel/IPW.com shall have no obligation to protect your communications from disclosure; (b) U.S. Travel/IPW.com shall be free to reproduce, use, disclose and distribute your communications to others without limitation; and (c) IPW.com/U.S. Travel shall be free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, content or techniques contained in your communications for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to the development, production and marketing of products and services that incorporate such information.
7. IPW.com information may contain technical inaccuracies and typographical errors. IPW.com/U.S. Travel shall not assume responsibility or liability for any such inaccuracies, errors or omissions, and shall have no obligation related to information affected by such inaccuracies. U.S. Travel/IPW.com reserves the right to make changes, corrections, cancellations and/or improvements to IPW.com information, and to the products and programs described in such information therein, at any time without notice, including after confirmation of a transaction.
8. Passwords. If you created a login on IPW.com, we have provided you with a unique password so that access to information related to you and your company can be restricted to only those individuals to whom you provided the password. It is your responsibility to protect the confidentiality of the password. U.S. Travel/ IPW.com assumes no liability for any access to information that is executed with the password provided to you. We strongly recommend that you change the password on a periodic basis and whenever you suspect that knowledge of the password is no longer limited to those that you have authorized.
9. This is a United States website and is subject to United States law. IPW.com/ U.S. Travel will disclose any information regarding the use of this site including personal information pertaining to you without your permission when required by law, or in good faith belief that such action is necessary to investigate or protect against harmful activities to U.S. Travel/US Travel.org (including this site) or to others.
10. No Arrangements for Prohibited Persons. IPW.com/U.S. Travel is a United States company and is prohibited from providing services to certain “prohibited persons” that are government officials or residents of certain embargoed countries, or terrorists or drug traffickers whose names are published on lists maintained by the United States Department of Treasury. You agree to use all reasonable efforts not to arrange travel for any of these prohibited persons and understand that doing so is grounds for termination from participation on IPW.com.
11. If you choose to leave this Web site via links to other non-IPW.com sites, including those of advertisers, IPW.com/U.S. Travel is not responsible for the privacy policies of those sites or the cookies those sites use. In addition, because IPW.com/U.S. Travel has no control over such sites and resources, you acknowledge and agree that IPW.com/U.S. Travel is not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products, or other materials on or available from such sites or resources.
12. U.S. Travel is providing information and services on the Internet as a benefit and service in furtherance of U.S. Travel’s nonprofit and tax-exempt status. U.S. Travel makes no representations about the suitability of this information and these services for any purpose.