Attend as an Exhibitor Buyer
IPW—the world's premier Visit USA marketplace—welcomes exhibitor buyers to attend and meet with thousands of qualified U.S. suppliers in one location.
Please note: Based on exhibitor surveys and feedback from the IPW Advisory Group, buyer criteria and qualifications have been updated for IPW 2023. Under the revamped program, the former Domestic Buyer registration category has been split into two different categories of buyers: Exhibitor Buyer and Domestic Buyer. This page pertains to the new Exhibitor Buyer category.
IPW recognizes certain exhibitors may have staff in a procurement role and/or who are responsible for sourcing product, including:
- Organizations that sell or distribute to the international group and leisure market, e.g., receptive/inbound operator or destination management company (DMC).
- Organizations that offer marketing, distribution, or technology solutions as their primary business.
Depending on type of business and origin of passengers, eligible Exhibitor Buyers will be classified as:
- Receptive/Inbound Operators
- Global Online Travel Agents (OTA)
- Global E-Commerce
- Marketing and Technology
IPW Exhibitor Buyer Program
- Intended for U.S.-based travel package companies whose revenues are driven in large amount by international visitors (51% or more).
- Intended for established businesses (three years or more) whose primary business function is travel.
- Requires packaged travel, including a combination of hotels, attractions, transportation, etc., as the core function of the company's business.
- Intended for marketing and technology companies whose primary clients include: tour operators, domestic suppliers, and/or domestic tourism organizations.
- Buyer delegates should be sourcing travel in a decision-making capacity.
- Companies that qualify for the Exhibitor Buyer category (Receptive Tour Operators, OTAs, Marketing and Technology providers, etc.) are required to purchase and pay for their exhibit/MTP booth and Key Contact registration prior to registering Exhibitor Buyers. (Note: Purchase caps on exhibitor buyers apply. Learn more.)
- Buyers are subject to pre-approval by the U.S. Travel Association and the IPW Advisory Group, which is comprised of exhibiting destinations and organizations.
- First-time exhibitor buyer organizations must complete the online Exhibitor/Domestic Buyer Qualification Questionnaire.
- Prospective buyer organizations must provide three current U.S. supplier references.
The first step to participating at IPW is to register online using your organization login codes.
Your one-time registration fee covers up to 42 pre-scheduled appointments with U.S. exhibitors, all meals and related functions which are an official part of IPW, host city destination experiences, and more.
Log into the My IPW portal using your individual login codes to:
- make registration changes and additions
- update your profile
- find delegates
- pay invoices
- manage appointments
Key Dates and Deadlines
Hotel Reservation Deadline (Guaranteed Placement at Delegation Hotel)
Deadline for hosted delegates to reserve your complimentary hotel accommodations at your…
Membership Dues Deadline
U.S. Travel Association 2023 membership dues must be paid by this date to qualify for IPW member…
50 Percent Refund Deadline
Last day for international and domestic buyers and IAC Committee, Visit USA Committee,…
Through IPW's pre-scheduled appointments, you will have valuable face-to-face time to build and strengthen relationships with exhibitors. Learn more about IPW's online appointment system to get prepared before appointment scheduling opens.
Hotel and Travel
Find helpful information about hotel reservations, destination experiences, volunteer opportunities, etc.