Criteria to Exhibit
At IPW, exhibitors promote and sell U. S. travel products and services (destinations, accommodations, attractions, retail shopping, restaurants, travel packagers, transportation companies and more) to pre-qualified international and domestic buyers (tour operators, wholesalers, MICE buyers and online travel agencies) and travel press. IPW provides a cost-effective marketplace that offers "one-stop shopping" to grow international visitation.
IPW offers a limited opportunity, through the Marketing and Technology Pavilion, for organizations to sell their products and services to other U. S. exhibitors (and buyers).
Promoters of U. S. destinations (city, local, state and regional)
- Destination marketing organizations
- Government agencies: state and territorial tourism offices, federal agencies
- Convention and visitor bureaus
Organizations that sell U. S. travel and tourism products and services to tour operators and wholesalers
- Accommodations and food service: restaurants; hotels; resorts; management companies; campgrounds; bed and breakfasts
- Attractions: amusement and theme parks, museums, cultural, historic and natural sites, casinos, shopping facilities, sightseeing, zoos, aquariums, dining/entertainment venues, attraction services
- Sports Teams, Events and Venues
- Transportation companies: airlines, car and recreational vehicle (RV) rental companies, motorcoach companies, cruise lines, rail services
Travel Packagers and Travel Service Providers who sell wholesale U.S. travel products and services
- Receptive operators
- Destination management companies (DMCs)
- Associations that represent the U.S. travel and tourism industry
- Travel service providers such as telephone services, credit cards and travel insurance
Note: Exhibitor organizations can only sell U.S. travel products and services to buyers at IPW. U.S. exhibitors are not permitted to sell their products and services to other U.S. exhibitors.
Option for Marketing and Technology Providers
The following organizations, who are interested in promoting products and services to U.S. exhibitors, qualify to exhibit in the Marketing and Technology Pavilion, a highly visible location adjacent to the Brand USA booth:
- Technology or cloud-based solutions as core company function
- White label booking engine services
- Online Travel Agencies (OTAs) or other organizations with Affiliate programs
- Distribution channel management, revenue and reservation systems
- Print, broadcast, and interactive media
- Advertising; Public relations; Research servicing companies
- Marketing systems (SEO/SEM, email campaigns, social media, web design)
- Member-based travel groups and organizations, gift distributors, non-profits and any other marketing- or sales-based entities
Have your Organization Login Codes?
Register by December 8 for discounted delegate registration fees.
Online registration requires organization login codes. If your organization registered in 2023, we will email organization login codes to your organization's primary contact to submit your 2024 registration.
If you need organization login codes, please submit the brief Login Code Request Form. Due to the high volume of requests, we cannot guarantee that login code requests submitted fewer than 5 days in advance of a registration deadline will be processed in time for you to qualify for a particular registration fee discount or to submit your registration form before registration closes.
To be eligible for the member rates, 2024 member dues must be paid by March 29, 2024, regardless of when the registration purchase was made. If the dues payment is not received by March 29, the Non-Member Rate will be applied to the IPW registration invoice (paid or unpaid) and balance billed.
Notes to all Participants
IPW participants MAY NOT organize or sponsor any activities that conflict with the official IPW program or sponsored event during official conference hours. Violation of these terms may render the participant ineligible for future participation in IPW.
IPW does not offer a guest registration for family members, and no partial registration to attend only the IPW social events.
Additions, Changes and Cancellations
Delegate changes and the addition of new registrations or other shopping cart items are made through the My IPW portal using your individual login codes.
Delegate cancellations and all booth changes/cancellations, however, must be emailed to [email protected] for processing.
The Key Contact for the booth is solely responsible for all changes or cancellations.
Substitutions are made through the My IPW portal using the individual login codes.
The Key Contact for the booth is solely responsible for all delegate name changes/substitutions.
Cancellations of individual exhibitor or shared booth registrations made by February 23, 2024, will receive a 100 percent refund. Cancellations of individual exhibitor or shared booth partner delegate registrations made between February 24-March 22, 2024, will receive a 50 percent refund. Any cancellations submitted on or after March 23, 2024, and any no-shows that occur onsite will not be eligible for a refund.
Booth Changes or Cancellations
All changes to your booth size (or requested booth location) and all booth cancellations, must be submitted in writing to U.S. Travel. A 100 percent refund will be given if the booth is cancelled by February 23, 2024. A 50 percent refund will be given if the booth is cancelled between February 24-March 22, 2024. No refund will be issued for booths cancelled on or after March 23, 2024.
Assigning Shared Booth Partner Delegates
Key Contacts: If you purchased a Shared Booth and Shared Booth Partner Delegate registrations, log into My IPW using your individual login codes to assign those registrations to your partners. See the Online Registration Instructions PDF for a step-by-step guide.