Please be aware of, and report any fraudulent, unauthorized solicitation to IPW/U.S. Travel. If you receive a call or email from any company that is not our official housing provider—MCI USA (formerly Wyndham Jade)—or that is offering to sell you an IPW Attendee List, please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Don't Fall Prey to Unauthorized Housing Providers
The U.S. Travel Association works diligently with the hotels in each of our host cities to establish room blocks for our attendees. Improper solicitation of hotel reservations from any company or housing provider other than the official IPW Housing Bureau is not approved by IPW/U.S. Travel.
MCI USA (formerly Wyndham Jade) is the official housing provider for IPW.
For your own protection, please do not make reservations through any unknown housing or travel company. If you receive a call or email from any company other than MCI USA (formerly Wyndham Jade), please contact us immediately at email@example.com.
There are many reported situations of false or deceptive activities by some of these third-party room block marketers. Here are some things to be aware of:
- Many of these agencies cannot actually guarantee a reservation because they do not have contracts for room blocks with the IPW host hotels. They will contact a housing wholesaler to see if anything is available that can be resold to you.
- Even legitimate wholesalers cannot knowingly book convention attendees in the convention room block. Only an IPW Housing representative can book within our block of rooms. If the hotel determines a convention attendee has been solicited or contacted by a wholesaler, the room rate may be increased to match or exceed the group rate or the room reservation may be canceled. A rate quote from a room broker is not a guaranteed rate.
- Rooms booked through unauthorized housing companies must sometimes be fully prepaid. Rather than a one-night deposit, an unauthorized company may require payment of the full cost for the entire stay for each room booked at the time of booking.
- Reservation confirmations and numbers are often not available from these companies until less than a week before the arrival date. Even then, this may not guarantee that a room will be available when you arrive.
- Generally, these companies cannot secure a large block of rooms; only one or two at a time. Exhibitors should be particularly wary, since they often need to book a group of rooms for their staff who will be exhibiting during the trade show.
- Name changes on room reservations with unofficial wholesalers/room brokers may be difficult to make.
IPW/U.S. Travel may not be able to assist attendees who have reserved rooms outside the block if problems result from booking through an unauthorized company. IPW/U.S. Travel contracts with the hotels in our block and includes clauses to protect our attendees should the hotel oversell the rooms or should any issues arise with reservations.
Some of these unauthorized companies may claim to be a partner of IPW/U.S. Travel or even outright falsely claim to be IPW's housing company, however, a legitimate company would not call or contact you unless you had initiated contact with them first. If you are contacted by a company that is not our official housing provider, or if you are ever unsure whether or not a company is legitimate, please immediately email IPW at firstname.lastname@example.org.
IPW Contact Lists - Only Available Through the Shopping Cart
IPW/U.S. Travel Association has not authorized any company to sell attendee contact lists. Further, we will never email or call you to ask if you want to purchase a list. Official exhibitor, buyer, and press lists may be purchased through the online shopping cart.
These Companies Do Not Represent IPW
The following individuals/companies have reportedly contacted IPW attendees to offer hotel rooms for IPW or purchase an attendee list. These companies are not authorized to represent IPW/U.S. Travel, nor do they have access to officially contracted hotel room blocks or rates on behalf of IPW/U.S. Travel and should be avoided. (Note: This list is updated as additional companies are reported.)
- Affinique Data: Shirley Darrow, email@example.com
- Allsys Data Solutions: Erica Rose, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Apta Leads: Brad Smith, email@example.com (also Dea Wilson), www.aptaleads.com
- Attendee Leadz: Sarah Gilbert, firstname.lastname@example.org; Joyce Ferrier, email@example.com
- Attendee List: Michelle Vang, firstname.lastname@example.org
- B2B Data Leads: Victor Shane, email@example.com
- B2B Data Systems: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Business Data Market: Janet Smith, email@example.com
- Compare Debt Relief: Amy Williams, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Conference Leads Expo: Jay Munson, email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Connect Prospects: Nora Roberts, email@example.com
- Corporate Booking Services - CBS International aka Red Corporate Booking Services: firstname.lastname@example.org, 800.410.4390, www.allcbs.com
- CRM Global Data: James Macke, email@example.com
- CRM Info Data: George Carter, firstname.lastname@example.org
- CRM Global Leads: James Cline, email@example.com; Thomas Nelson, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Customerleadz.com: Anna Willims, email@example.com
- Euro Top Leads: firstname.lastname@example.org
- EventLeadGen.com: Laura Cawley, email@example.com
- Event Info Leads: Connie Russ, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Events Attendees: Chery Thomas, email@example.com
- Events Data Hub: Mary Rosati, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Exhibitors Housing Services: email@example.com, 800.217. 4402 / 49 (0) 81.393.043.398, www.ehshousing.com
- Explore Expo Names: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Expo Data LLC: Emma Madison, email@example.com; Mia Markova, firstname.lastname@example.org; Evy Thomas, email@example.com; Amy Watkins, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Expo Housing Services: email@example.com, 866.319.3976, www.expohousingservices.com
- Expo List: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Expo Lists: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
- Foundation of Life: firstname.lastname@example.org
- G Data List: Belinda Smith, email@example.com
- Global Business Archives: Sasha Grey, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Global Data Sales: Karla Johnson, email@example.com
- Global Digital Zone: Meghan Stewart, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Global EXPO LIST: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- Global Housing Services Corp. (GHS Corp.): firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com, 800.982.1409 / +44 208 584 0060, www.globalhousingcorp.com
- Global Sales Leads: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- Global Tech Leads: Clara Barton, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Healthcare Data Tech: Nancy Brown, email@example.com
- Ibis Roi: Linda Fisher, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Info-datanow CA, US: email@example.com
- Inspiun: Aaron Smith, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Metrix Data Info: Emily Scott, email@example.com
- Micro Media Info: Sophie Parker, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mont Clair Life: Ruby Fisher, email@example.com
- National Travel Associates: 877.595.7666, www.nationaltravelassociates.com
- NY Leads HQ: Kelly Carter, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pipeline4data: Julia Bannon, email@example.com, Susie Stringer, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pro Data Leads: Sophia Williams, email@example.com
- Pro Housing LLC: firstname.lastname@example.org or "Reaevations Pro <email@example.com>"; www.prohousingllc.com
- Promise Data: Frank Glavin, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ragtechnology.com: Brooke Candy, email@example.com
- Research Unite: Roxy Watts, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Reservations Pro: email@example.com
- Rise Your Traffic: Jerry Lee, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Showleadsb2bconference: Lea Stern, email@example.com
- SMARS CRM Data: firstname.lastname@example.org
- SMARS Leads: Thomas Allen, email@example.com
- Switchways: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Target Attendees: email@example.com
- Target B2B Leads: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
- Technosolutions: Sara Turner, firstname.lastname@example.org
- This Is Duck: Lucy Wagner, email@example.com
- Universal Database List: Traci Martin, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Virteches.com: Lilly Daniel, email@example.com
- Zest Media Providers: Maria Johnson, firstname.lastname@example.org