Attend as a Domestic Buyer
IPW—the world's premier Visit USA marketplace—welcomes domestic buyers to attend and meet with thousands of qualified U.S. exhibitors in one location.
Depending on type of business and origin of passengers, eligible domestic buyers will be classified as:
- Receptive/Inbound Operators
- Domestic Tour Operator
- Domestic Wholesaler
- Online Travel Agents (OTA)
- Retail Agency/E-Commerce
IPW Domestic Buyer Program
- Intended for U.S.-based travel package companies whose revenues are driven in large amount by international visitors (51% or more).
- Buyer delegates should be sourcing travel in a decision-making capacity.
- Typical buyer categories for inclusion in the IPW Domestic Buyer program include receptive/inbound operators, global OTAs and global e-commerce travel companies.
- Buyers are subject to pre-approval by the U.S. Travel Association and the IPW Advisory Group, which is comprised of exhibiting destinations and organizations.
NOTE: Receptive Tour Operators are required to also exhibit at IPW 2022.
- Eligible for the same registration fees and appointment schedule.
- Intended for established businesses (three years or more) whose primary business function is travel.
- Require packaged travel, including a combination of hotels, attractions, transportation, etc., as the core function of the company's business.
- Prospective buyer organizations must provide three current U.S. supplier references.
- First-time domestic buyer organizations must complete the online Domestic Buyer Qualification Questionnaire.
Register by March 18 to lock in the early rate
The first step to participating at IPW is to register online using your organization login codes.
Your one-time registration fee covers up to 42 pre-scheduled appointments with U.S. exhibitors, all meals and related functions which are an official part of IPW, host city destination experiences and local tours, and more.
Log into the My IPW portal using your individual login codes to:
- make registration changes and additions
- update your profile
- find delegates
- pay invoices
- manage appointments
Key Dates and Deadlines
Membership Dues Deadline
U.S. Travel Association 2023 membership dues must be paid by this date to qualify for IPW member…
Appointment Requests Due
Appointment requests must be submitted directly to U.S. Travel Association by this date to be…
Mark your calendars for IPW 2024 in Los Angeles, California, May 3-7, 2024!
Through IPW's pre-scheduled appointments, you will have valuable face-to-face time to build and strengthen relationships with exhibitors. Learn more about IPW's online appointment system to get prepared before appointment scheduling opens.
Hotel and Travel
Find helpful information about hotel reservations, destination experiences, volunteer opportunities, and ground transportation services offered to attendees.